Re: [squid-users] Squid DNS Issues

From: Richard Zulu <richardzulu_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 14:01:16 +0300

Amos,

I made all the changes as advised.

However, it did not make much difference, queue kept getting large
together with slow dns responses.

So I have moved most of the users aways from the failing squid service.

Nameservers:
IP ADDRESS # QUERIES # REPLIES
xxx.xxx.x.x 185449 157877

That is how the dns is performing so far.

With Load reduction, it works a bit fine, although after a long time
it will get it's queue full.