[squid-users] Squid 3.1.13 is available

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2011 16:03:24 +1200

The Squid HTTP Proxy team is very pleased to announce the
availability of the Squid-3.1.13 release!

This release marks our belief that SSL-bump changes in the past few
releases are now stable.

One thing to beware of is that OpenSSL 1.0.0 support is not yet
complete. Reliability is only known when building against OpenSSL 0.9.8.
We are aware of several compile errors due to API bugs in new versions
of the library and are seeking to resolve them. All assistance welcome,
please enquire on the squid-dev mailing list.

As indicated by the prior 3.1 release announcements there have been
various important bug and portability fixes since the last stable
package of 3.1.

See the ChangeLog for the list of changes since your release.

All users of Squid-3 are encouraged to upgrade as soon as possible.

Please refer to the release notes at
http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v3/3.1/RELEASENOTES.html
when you are ready to make the switch to Squid-3.1

This new release can be downloaded from our HTTP or FTP servers

       http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v3/3.1/
       ftp://ftp.squid-cache.org/pub/squid/
       ftp://ftp.squid-cache.org/pub/archive/3.1/

or the mirrors. For a list of mirror sites see

       http://www.squid-cache.org/Download/http-mirrors.dyn
       http://www.squid-cache.org/Download/mirrors.dyn

If you encounter any issues with this release please file a bug report.
       http://bugs.squid-cache.org/

Amos Jeffries