[squid-users] Need help with multiple web server reverse proxy

From: Robin Bonin <rbonin_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 14:58:45 -0500

I have a squid reverse proxy working for all the domains that I
specify in the squid.conf file. I would like to add an additional
default rule, if the domain does not match one of the known domains.

I am mapping the domains to the particular servers using the following
config lines.

> cache_peer 10.10.20.15 parent 80 0 no-query no-digest originserver name=lamp_server login=PASS
> acl sites_lamp dstdomain (list of domain names here)
> cache_peer_access lamp_server allow sites_lamp

is there an additional acl line that I can use for "other"?