Re: [squid-users] Authentication/Authorization Challenge

From: Robert Velter <Robert_at_Velter.de>
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 15:42:18 +0200

Hi Amos,

thanks for your clarification and the link. So i try now the following:

1) Add a working basic auth to auth_param (probably ldap_auth).
2) Modify the access list from
      http_access allow ldapgroup-access
      http_access deny all
      http_access deny !ldapgroup-access
      http_access allow all

This should trigger then the mentioned authentication loop mentioned in
the FAQ and hope that at least the used browsers work sane...

I dont care about update agents (adobe, java, ...), they should be
disabled in this environment anyway.

Robert

--
Robert Velter <Robert_at_Velter.de>