Re: [squid-users] Streaming video content (e.g. BBC news to flash based player) - always stops?

From: Marcus Kool <marcus.kool_at_urlfilterdb.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2011 12:47:43 -0300

Well, I still would like to know the URL because I like to observe
which set of URLs this eventually triggers.
I block with a URL filter some tracker URLs: URLs which are
unnecessary for showing video content but show the content provider
what you are doing. Sometimes these trackers cause hickups.

I also have occasional Youtube problems but think that in
my case the international bandwidth between Brazil and the USA
is too small. Other times, I do a refresh on the video
and the video is played from a different youtube server
and is fast. This makes me believe that some videoservers
may sometimes be overloaded.

Marcus