Re: [squid-users] transparent proxy over transparent proxy

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 15:45:53 +1200

 Please explain...

 On Wed, 13 Jul 2011 10:32:28 +0800, WiNET . wrote:
> i see when a network set to transparent proxy

  What type of "transparent"? and how is the network "set"?

> over another transparent
> proxy,

  What type of "transparent"?
  And how exactly do you configure "over" transparency from the client
 end?

> the proxy

  which?

> won't get any cache from the other one.

  which other one? does it even store the objects wanted?

> is there any
> way to work with this?

 If by "this" you mean the network. Yes. One just has to understand it.

 If you mean your statement. No its a very confusing and ambiguous
 problem statement. You will need to re-state your problem with names to
 indicate particular pieces of the structure and the details I asked
 about above.

 Amos