[squid-users] Website Deny

From: Andrew Burger <AndrewB_at_mediafilmservice.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 08:35:22 +0000

HI There,

I'm running squid with user authentication.

Now I want to block a user from not accessing a website but I want to block them via there squid username login.

Most of the stuff I'm finding is by ip, but the problem is that won't work in my network infrastructure as the user can then just go to other computer enter it' details in and visit the blocked website.

Is it possible to block user's by username?

Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks

Andrew