[squid-users] Deny_Info not working pl help

From: Azael R. <azael.reyes_at_sosvia.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 11:21:56 -0700

Hello

Thanks for the help from before, now I'm in another issue related to the
redirection using deny_info,
for some reason It's not working for me, this is what I used to had and
it worked:
acl blacklist url_regex "etc/squid/urls"
http_access deny blacklist
deny info http://www.url.com blacklist

And as I now have it (not working) :

external_acl_type myAclType children=2 %URI myscript
acl MyAcl external myAclType
http_access allow MyAcl
deny info http://www.url.com MyAcl

What am I missing here, can you pls give me a hand with this, I have
read some tutorials and as you
can see I'm a newbie with squid just cant find whats wrong here.

Thanks in advance :)

--
Azael Reyes
Desarrollo de Sitemas
SOSVIA WORLD WIDE
office:+52 (664) 6817141, 114
Cell : (664)312 56 31
Confidentiality Notice:
This communication constitutes an electronic communication
within the meaning of the Electronic Communications Privacy Act,
18 U.S.C. Section 2510, and its disclosure is strictly limited
to the recipient intended by the sender of this message. This
transmission, and any attachments, may contain confidential
and/or proprietary information of Sosvia Inc. If you are not the
intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use
of any of the information contained in or attached to this
transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Please contact us
immediately by return e-mail or at 619 955 8777, and destroy the
original transmission and its attachments without reading or
saving in any manner.