Re: [squid-users] Squid 3 - Cento 6 - don't display flash player

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 02:06:13 +1200

On 23/07/11 01:02, Franco, Battista wrote:
> Hello
> On Centos 6 and squid 3.1.4 when client surfing on page with flash
> player animation they aren't displayed.
> I tried to default minimum configuration (see below) + cache_peer but
> nothing change.
> Can you help me?

You should see a bunch of requests in access.log as each animation icon,
image, script gets loaded.

So are the requests happening? if not the app is broken and either not
making any requests or not making them through the proxy like it should.

If they are, is there a sign of 4xx/5xx status codes? take a closer look
at those, particularly on script requests, to see whats going wrong.

Amos

--
Please be using
   Beta testers wanted for 3.2.0.9