[squid-users] strange things happend

From: Carlos Manuel Trepeu Pupo <charlie.mtp_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 10:33:40 -0400

After many days, and after many fights with my users, now I can see my
delay_pools work fine (sorry to all the people who tried help me). But
now I have other problem that describe here:

I see in my Firewall-Router (Kerio Control 7) that my squid 3.0
STABLE1 are downloading at 128 kbps (that's all my bandwidth) and in
real-time I see a lot of simultaneous connection to a site where the
users are downloading. Then I thought my delay_pools don't work, but
after many test I check this users, and I can see their speed were the
speed configured in my squid, so, they have multiple connection but
have the right speed, however my proxy are consuming all the
bandwidth.

Why this could be happen ?

Thanks again !!