[squid-users] Creating a config with 2 delay pools.

From: Nicolas Di Gregorio <nicolas.digregorio_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 08:08:50 +0200

Hello,

We have a squid-proxy configured with 1 delay pool to limit the
bandwith to 6M. I have to create a kind of exception for a specific
remote host for which we want to reserve 1M which is not included
within the 6M.

Here is our actual configuration of the delay pools

acl all_network src 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
acl mydomain dst www.mydomain.com
delay_pools 2
delay_class 1 1
delay_access 1 allow !mydomain all_network
delay_access 1 deny all
#delay_parameters 1 393216/393216
delay_parameters 1 786432/786432
# 512 kbits == 64 kbytes per second

delay_class 2 1
delay_access 2 allow mydomain all_network
delay_access 2 deny all
delay_parameters 2 131072/131072
# 512 kbits == 64 kbytes per second

is this configuration correct? how to know that mydomain.com is going
into the second pool?

Thanks in advance