RE: [squid-users] Getting SARG to show usernames instead of IP

From: chinner999 <chinner999_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2011 14:45:28 -0600

Thanks. I'll go the intercept route so I'll pass on the WCCP setup for now. What auth method would you folks suggest. Easiest to setup? Once i get this going with WPAD and PAC, I'll look at a second box for squid as don't want users to not connect to the Internet if the Squid box dies.

---- On Wed, 20 Jul 2011 19:35:41 -0600 Alfonso Alejandro Reyes Jimenez wrote ----