Re: [squid-users] Squid, Tomcat and SESSIONID

From: Rejaine Monteiro <rejaine_at_bhz.jamef.com.br>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 15:22:39 -0300

I agree that the application has serious problems and has already been
passed it to developers. But I can't do more about it? It is outsourced
application and they claim that the problem is my proxy and the
application of them, because all other proxy servers that they tested
the problem does not occur. For them, the problem is here, with my Squid.

Em 11-08-2011 13:40, Amos Jeffries escreveu:
> Then those proxies are either not supporting caching of 302 responses
> or getting different responses to the ones you show here.

This setting below could solve this problem? Because I tried here and
not relieving effect.

acl broken302 http_status 302
cache deny Broken302

I thank you!