[squid-users] ftp

From: Stefaans Mostert <stefaans.mostert_at_multichoice.co.za>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 14:19:19 +0200 (SAST)

Allo all

I was wondering..... :-)
I have squid setup to authenticate against Active directory and all works woderfully.
Now I want to configure it to proxy ftp too(doesn't need to cache) but it must authenticate.

I currantly use ftp-proxy but the ldap/AD auth is pretty auwfull and I would prefer to handle all in
a single app if I could.
Any pointers?

Googling just brings up the usual and almost no FTP.

Stefaans Mostert
Bytes Connect Back Office Engineer
Bytes Connect - Back Office
Tel: +27112895317 Mobile: +27844634590 Email: stefaans.mostert_at_multichoice.co.za
Website: www.multichoice.co.za

“MultiChoice Africa (Pty) Ltd is an authorized financial services provider. FSP license number 11514.” THINK GREEN - CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING THIS EMAIL.

This electronic communication and the attached file(s) are subject to a disclaimer which can be viewed at http://www.multichoice.co.za/multichoice/view/multichoice/en/page21855.
If you are unable to view the disclaimer, please email disclaimer_at_multichoice.co.za for a copy.