[squid-users] Problem setting up transparent caching using TProxy and Squid

From: Ali Majdzadeh <ali.majdzadeh_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 02:02:57 +0430

Dear All,
I have followed these two guides in order to setup transparent caching
using TProxy and Squid, but without any success.

http://wiki.squid-cache.org/Features/Tproxy4
http://wiki.squid-cache.org/ConfigExamples/Intercept/CentOsTproxy4?action=show&redirect=ConfigExamples%2FTPROXYPatchingCentOS

Actually, the following command fails:
# ip route add local 0.0.0.0/0 dev lo table 100
RTNETLINK answers: File exists

Is there any solution to this? Any suggestions? I have precisely
followed the guides. It should be noted that I am trying to setup a
normal scenario where the proxy box is connected to the internet using
its default gateway and it has only one interface.

Warm Regards,
Ali Majdzadeh Kohbanani