Re: [squid-users] about the cache and CARP

From: Carlos Manuel Trepeu Pupo <charlie.mtp_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 08:45:59 -0400

Thanks for your reply. I understand what you told me, but here another idea:

If I read ok, with CARP I can define a master PC, so all the traffic
go to that machine and if it go down, then reply the other, no? Well,
I can make that the master ask always to the second machine and cache
all the petitions. Then, I have all the cache duplicate, but if the
master go down, the second one will have all the cache.

It's that right ?

Regards
Carlos Manuel