Re: [squid-users] Preparing squid training

From: squidbob <squidlistbob_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 22:52:16 +0300

Thanks for the comments coming.

My motivation on this is :

1-Make my brain work a little while preparing and giving the training
2- Able to exercise more for both hands on and theory about
squid/proxies , i myself need to know/learn more
3- I want to give more training about IT Security so this can help me
warm on it
4- I always like to share and get knowledge to/from others
5- Yes i need to earn extra money :-)