[squid-users] ACL auth

From: Andrew Burger <AndrewB_at_mediafilmservice.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 08:59:07 +0000

Hi there,

I would like to know I have the following in m y squid.conf

Should I wish to block a user from a website I do it that way.

But now we got more then 100 users that use squid and I would like to setup like a external file where I can put in different sites to block different users.

Because the problem now is if user "A" is block on facebook and user "B" is not and I want to block a site for user "B" and add him to the baduser name he will then be block from facebook as well.

So I want to tell squid that this user is block from all this site's.

acl baduser proxy_auth <username>
acl badsites dstdomain <domain_name>

Thanks

Andrew