[squid-users] ANN: squidpeek

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot_at_mnot.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 22:03:39 +1000

I've put a script that I've found useful for a while up on github:

 https://github.com/mnot/squidpeek

In a nutshell, it does log analysis and gives a per-URL view, with interesting stats and sparklines to give you a snapshot of how the cache is treating your resources. Because it's per-URL, it's most suitable for a reverse proxy.

It's not the prettiest Python, but it gets the job done. Issues, pull requests, etc. welcome.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/