[squid-users] Re: Squid, negotiate auth against AD and problem with changed password

From: Markus Moeller <huaraz_at_moeller.plus.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 23:53:41 +0100

I would think this is a client problem. After changing the password the
client workstation (e.g. XP) will clear its cache and request new TGS from
AD. If the password change happend on another client it could be that
cached credentials are used and a TGS can't be retrieved from AD. Usually a
lock and unlock of the workstation solves this..

Markus