[squid-users] Two authentication helpers in one instance

From: Rafal Zawierta <zawierta_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 14:19:14 +0200

Hello,

Is it possible to use dual authentication helpers in one squid3 instance.

In my example:
auth_param negotiate program /usr/lib/squid3/squid_kerb_auth
auth_param negotiate children 5
auth_param negotiate keep_alive on

auth_param basic program /usr/lib/squid3/ncsa_auth /etc/squid/passwd
auth_param basic children 5 startup=5 idle=1
auth_param basic realm Squid
auth_param basic credentialsttl 2 hours

How it *should* work:
If user is in WinNT domain, he is authenticated against AD in negotiate mode.
If user is not in in AD, then he is prompted for password.

But next, I'd like to match all users that are authenticated with
basic mode in separate acl. I'm able to use some regex with that
usernames - for example guest_ prefix in username.

Is it possible?
Regards