Re: [squid-users] all the traffic going to an external ip does not pass through the proxy.

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2011 14:36:11 +1200

On 02/09/11 08:00, contenidos2000-squid_at_yahoo.com.ar wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have configured a squid transparent tproxy as http://wiki.squid-cache.org/Features/Tproxy4
>
> All works fine.
>
> Now I need all the traffic going to an external ip (internet) does not pass through the proxy.
>
> Do I need to modify iptables, ebetables rules or change the configuration of squid?

You need to bypass before the earliest point your TPROXY rules are
configured.

  For the Bridging setup that would be ebtables, before the BROUTE DROP
rule(s).

  For the Router setup than means iptables, before the DIVERT chain.

> I found this tutorial:
>
> http://wiki.squid-cache.org/KnowledgeBase/TransparentProxySelectiveBypass

Thank you for reminding me about that page. It needs to be changed.

Amos

--
Please be using
   Beta testers wanted for 3.2.0.10