[squid-users] Help me: Multiple ACLs in Squid Proxy v 3.0

From: Kumar P <securekumar_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 12:33:59 +0530

HI dear,

I am Kumar, Here is my Squid configuration file. ( Squid v.3.0 )

I would like to give specific users access to specific web content,
But through this configuration file, if I give permission for a
specific user to access the tutorial, social networking is blocked but
movie is accessible. Even if I grouped allow and deny separately and
checked, the same problem continues; I can't grant access to the
tutorial but still block access to movies.

acl localnet src 10.1.1.0/24
acl special src "/etc/squid/special.txt" # All Access IPs
acl unlimited src "/etc/squid/unlimited.txt" # Full Download access

acl allow_proxy src "/etc/squid/allow_proxy.txt" # Allow Proxy sites
acl allow_social src "/etc/squid/allow_social.txt" # Allow Social networking

acl allow_tutorial src "/etc/squid/allow_tutorial.txt" # Allow Tutorial

acl allow_movie src "/etc/squid/allow_movie.txt" # Allow Jobs
acl allow_jobs src "/etc/squid/allow_jobs.txt" # Allow Movie

#Allow / Block
acl goodkey url_regex "/etc/squid/goodkey.txt"

acl proxy url_regex "/etc/squid/proxy.txt"
acl social url_regex "/etc/squid/social.txt"
acl tutorial url_regex "/etc/squid/tutorial.txt"
acl movie url_regex "/etc/squid/movie.txt"

acl jobs url_regex "/etc/squid/jobs.txt"

#Download Limit
reply_body_max_size 3000 KB localnet !unlimited
request_body_max_size 3000 KB localnet !unlimited

#Allow
http_access allow special

http_access allow goodkey

#Proxy
http_access allow allow_proxy
http_access deny proxy

#Social
http_access allow allow_social
http_access deny social

#Tutorial
http_access allow allow_tutorial

http_access deny tutorial

#Movie
http_access allow allow_movie
http_access deny movie

#Jobs
http_access allow allow_jobs
http_access deny jobs

#ACL Allow
http_access allow localnet

#And finally deny all other access to this proxy
http_access allow localhost
http_access deny all

--
Regards,