[squid-users] 301 redirection with Squid based on URL (is Squirm the fastest way?)

From: Manuel <manuelgarcia_at_trashmail.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 04:20:00 -0700 (PDT)

I am using Squid 2.6 as a reverse proxy. I am receiving all the traffic from
several domain names (.com .org etc.) but the website is always the same. I
would like to have only one domain (specially for SEO reasons) so I would
like Squid to redirect those domains with a 301 Moved Permanently HTTP
header to the main one. Note that I also want to redirect internal pages.
What is the best way (taking into consideration performance and speed) to do
so? Squirm?