[squid-users] SSO NTLM and Likewise Open

From: M. Rodrigo Monteiro <falecom_at_rodrigomonteiro.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 16:00:22 -0300

Hi!

I'm using Squid 3.1.15 with NTLM auth (SSO) for Active Directory on
Windows 2003.
NTLM SSO works perfect with Windows and Linux clients. Linux with
Samba and Winbind (security = domain).
Now I must work with Likewise. I follow this how to:
http://www.beyondtrust.com/Technical-Support/Downloads/files/pbise/Manuals/likewise-samba-guide.html

Using Ubuntu 11.04 and Likewise Open 6 (not apt).

The system auth is perfect, but when the client open the browser it
asks for user/password.

Anyone integrates Likewise Open and Squid NTLM auth?

Regards,
Rodrigo.

M. Rodrigo Monteiro

"Free as in Freedom, not free as in free beer"
"As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically
liberates others"
Linux User # 403730