Re: [squid-users] forward and reverse proxy with squid 3.2

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 20:26:54 +1200

On 17/09/11 01:48, Dean Weimer wrote:
> [...]

There are some strange behaviours we are straightening out in 3.2 beta
series at the moment after a TCP connection re-write in 3.2.0.9.

Please try 3.2.0.12 beta which is now released. If that still has
problems you may need to use 3.2.0.8 beta which has several happy users.
Or the stable production series 3.1.15.

Amos

--
Please be using