Re: [squid-users] proxyjudge result

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 21:19:47 +1200

On 16/09/11 05:18, joydeep_at_infoservices.in wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have visited
>
> http://www.anonymitytest.com/cgi-bin/prxjdg.cgi
>
> to check my proxy anonymity level.
>
> I have found
>
> ` ` ` `
> REMOTE_HOST
>
> Result
> ?
> Comment
> REMOTE_HOST includes proxy server like word "abcd.....server.de".
> REMOTE_HOST includes no numbers, it's dubious.
>

> HTTP Env. Value
>
> Result
> Via a Proxy
> Comment
> Proxy servers valuable is detected.
>

> AnonyLevel : 3
> So-so.
>
> ` ` ` ` `
>
> How can I configure to increase anonymity ?

There is no information above. That question cannot be answered.

The website itself provides no informtion about why the details it is
warning about are problems. Several are not even problems. So it appears
to be a FUD site, possibly collecting information for the hacker team
who created it.

For me it contains a "warning" that two of the mandatory HTTP headers
are containing the correct information. One is the browser advertising
that it requires a non-cached response (this is a anonymity problem how?)

Amos

--
Please be using
   Beta testers wanted for 3.2.0.12