[squid-users] Re: gzip with Squird working fine with our site but not with our vbulletin forum. Any advice?

From: Manuel <manuelgarcia_at_trashmail.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 02:35:31 -0700 (PDT)

Problems 1 2 and 3 should not be a problem, I guess. Only guests users get
content from the cache and only their requests are cached (this is done by
checking a cookie). Logued in users do not get content from cache nor their
requests are cached either.

Regarding your last point seems to have much more sense for this case.
Thanks for the info once again Amos.