[squid-users] EXCHANGE - RPC over HTTPS not handled?

From: Nicola Bucci <n.bucci_at_gmde.it>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 11:58:51 +0200

Hi all,
i'm trying to publish exchange web services on the web trough squid 3.1 on Debian. From my mac it works fine (mail and outlook for mac, OWA is working fine too) but from windows machines outlook asks me every time for the authentication credentials. The reason is because it use on mac a normal web service (hos/EWS/exchange.asmx), but from windows, outlook uses RPC over HTTP (in my case HTTPS). Suggestions?
Thanks in advance
Nicola Bucci