Re: [squid-users] problem with java

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2011 18:49:36 +1300

On 08/10/11 01:22, Anders.Larsson wrote:
> So this issue is will remain if i upgrade to 3.1 ? :)
> I don't think hotmail will listen to fix this in there webserver
because I got same problem with hotmail.com

Could be your problem is something else then. Or that a new broken
version of Java is making the rounds. Or some intercepting software is
incorrectly compressing things.
  Just saying that ETag issue is all I could see on those provided URLs.
Its likely to be the trigger, since a web server claiming that gzipped
content is identical to plain text is bound to produce external software
to fail somewhere.

Amos

--
Please be using