Re: [squid-users] Banners in Webpages

From: Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz <luis.daniel.lucio_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 11:57:53 -0500

2011/10/14 senthil kumar <senthilkumaar2021_at_gmail.com>:
> Hello Team,
>
> In our office we have about 100 users using transparent proxy.
>
> Can anyone recommend the best strategy to add banners, advertisements
> in the web pages users browse?
>
> I think it can be done by using ICAP. Is there any ICAP server which
> is effective in doing it?
>
> Thanks,
> Senthil

This question is very coommon, i've already answered some days ago. I
paste answer:

if yo have c/c++ skils you may program a c-icap module.

There is an easier way, but this isno squid's. I remember apache has
an foot_page module that does exactly what you want, you can use it in
combination with squid to add your code.

LD

http://www.twitter.com/ldlq