[squid-users] Storeurl_rewrite Cache Peers

From: Ghassan Gharabli <sounarose_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 02:12:34 +0300

Hello,

My question is about storeurl_rewrite ...

I used to have more than 7 windows servers with Squid2.7 STABLE8
installed (Sibling Mode) ..

I was wondering why I cant share cached data that was saved locally
through storeurl_rewrite between all squid proxy servers!?

It was working before .. Now I am working on SQUID2.7STABLE7 but
should I upgrade to Squid2.7STABLE8 to make it work like before or I
must do soemthing in Squid.Conf?

Thank you