[squid-users] 3.2.0.13: send log to tcp behavior ?

From: David Touzeau <david_at_touzeau.eu>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 14:18:05 +0200

Dear

I'm using

access_log tcp:127.0.0.1:54424 common

for testing purpose.

I have developed a daemon that listen TCP on specified port.

All logs are correctly sended but there is this behavior :

If my daemon crash and close the current TCP connection with squid,
squid stop sending logs to my daemon.

I need to do a squid -k reconfigure in order to receive again events.

Is there any parameters that force squid to restart connexion or to
re-check target port.

This behavior is dangerous because if the target port is not available
for a short period, no event is sended definitively...

Best regards.