RE: [squid-users] site slow in loading

From: John Kenyon <JKenyon_at_bgwgroup.com.au>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 14:49:06 +1000

Hi Brett,

I am also experiencing this slow down with commbank, and am also running 3.1.15. This slow down came about after I upgraded my squid version.

Just last month I posted regarding this issue, another squid user suggested disabling ipv6 but that didn't resolve the issue. Another suggestion was the bank might be performing extra validation, but I spoke with a guy from commbank's tech services and he advised there is no additional validation.

I've also experienced extreme slowness with the following sites:

www.ib.boq.com.au
www.fco.gov.uk

Still looking for a solution.... If you find one please let me know :)

Cheers,

JLK