[squid-users] ICAP on Solaris

From: Justin Lawler <jlawler_at_amdocs.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 11:23:05 +0000

Hi,

We're using ICAP on Solaris for squid 3.1.16 and we're seeing some strange behavior.

When cache is disabled and/or using 'ufs' caching policy, all works ok, but if we change to 'aufs' and enable caching, we're seeing REQMOD's coming through, but no 'RESPMOD's.

We see the same issue on 3.0.15.

Is this a known issue - or anybody see this before? Could it be a configuration option? Should we consider sticking with ufs, or changing to 'diskd'?

Thanks and regards,
Justin