[squid-users] ssl_crtd crashes with Failed to remove certficate file <file> from db

From: Will Roberts <ironwill42_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 12:43:01 -0400

Hi,

I just updated to 3.2.0.13 because it looked like my squid was having
problems updating certs and I saw a fix for that in the changelog. I
seem to still have the same problem, but now with a different (better)
error message.

It looks like the certificate is properly removed from disk, however, it
remains in index.txt which then causes the next attempt to remove it to
fail because it can't be deleted.

I'm running against openssl 0.9.8o-4squeeze3 and I'm trying to hit
paypal.com using Firefox. Let me know if there's anything else I can
provide as this happens consistently.

Regards,
--Will