[squid-users] Re: Add a prefix/suffix if a domain is not resolved?

From: Adam Gaskins <self_at_adamgaskins.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 08:47:04 +0000 (UTC)

Amos Jeffries,

While I truly can appreciate your border-line pathological idealism,
I think it's reasonable to desire the browser behaves as designed
when behind a proxy. For better or worse, people have grown use to
certain tools and features within their browser of choice. I do work
in the IT field, but imagine how much benefit the average Jane/Joe
can get from something like TDL guessing! Sorry to rant, but I am
also seeking an answer to this. Do you have any information on
actually making this work? There is almost certainly a work-around
for this issue, I just haven't found it yet either.

-Adam