[squid-users] Help with Kerberos Configuration

From: Bhavesh Patel <patelb88_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 07:45:50 -0800 (PST)

Hi All,

Was looking through the archives and kind of found some answers but I wanted
to make sure. I had a few questions actually.

1) Looks like Squid supports Single Forest Multiple domain setup and I found
the following thread.

http://squid-web-proxy-cache.1019090.n4.nabble.com/Single-Forest-Multiple-Domains-kebreos-setup-squid-kerb-ldap-td2021022.html

But in the krb5.conf I don't see any mention of domain c. Is the config
incomplete?

2) Does Squid support kerberos with multiple domains on multiple forests? I
read something somewhere but didn't find a concrete answer and a sample
configuration either. I found a something that said you have to merge the
keytab files but how do you merge them? Here is the link I found

http://www.mail-archive.com/search?q=kerberos&l=squid-users@squid-cache.org&o=relevance&start=30

3) Does Squid support redundancy for kerberos?

4) What if you have squid in a cluster with load balancing? Are there any
issues and again any sample configuration files?

Thanks.