[squid-users] Trying to cache youtube with squid 2.7 and videocache 1.9.1

From: hunter morgan <automaticgiant_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 11:06:22 -0500

Is it easy to maintain?  Youtube has been known to periodically change
the way it works, breaking downloaders etc.  Does the vendor update it
regularly and painlessly or do you have to help it along?  Do you have
gaps in coverage when Youtube changes something?  How long has the
system been in place?