Re: [squid-users] compilation error

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 22:09:42 +1300

On 23/11/2011 5:34 p.m., benjamin fernandis wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to compile squid code on Linux, compilation is done
> properly but after that when i checked config.log , i can see some
> errors and warning.So i wonder that does it related with OS side or
> from squid side ?

Squid ./configure does a lot of tests to see what capabilities your OS
has. Errors and problems are normal during this process.

The tricky part is figuring out which failures (if any) are supposed to
be succeeding. Are there any particular features you need and your OS
is supposed to have which are failing to be found properly?

Amos