Re: [squid-users] New user - few questions

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 14:27:08 +1300

 On Wed, 23 Nov 2011 15:23:19 -0200, Naira Kaieski wrote:
> Hi,
>
> You can try:
>
> create your logfomat with infomation that you want:
>
> logformat my_log %{%d/%b/%Y:%H:%M:%S}tl %ru
>
> # default for sarg
> cache_access_log /var/log/squid/access.log squid
> # your log
> cache_access_log /var/log/squid/my_access.log my_log

 Remove "cache_" and that will be right.

> where in logformat:
> %ru = Request URL, without the query string
> %{format}tl = Date of request, strftime format (localtime)
>
> see http://devel.squid-cache.org/customlog/logformat.html

 NP: "devel.squid-cache.org" is obsolete documentation.

 http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/config/logformat is the current version
 for all squid-2.6 and later releases. 2.5 configuration information can
 also be inferred from the details which have nothing saying added or
 altered in 2.6+.

 Amos

>>> http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/config/access_log