[squid-users] Squid 3.1.x and right configuration parameters for tmpfs 8GB

From: Josef Karliak <karliak_at_ajetaci.cz>
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2011 15:05:52 +0100

   Hi there,
   I wanna use tmpfs for squid cache, is 8GB enough or too big ? We've
about 3000 computers behind squid, for OS is 16GB sufficient, that's
why I used 8GB for squid tmpfs.
   Thanks for answers.
   J.K.

--
Ma domena pouziva zabezpeceni a kontrolu SPF (www.openspf.org) a
DomainKeys/DKIM (with ADSP) . Pokud mate problemy s dorucenim emailu,