[squid-users] Problem with Bambuser live through squid?

From: Peter Olsson <pol_at_leissner.se>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 10:38:24 +0100

Anyone know if it is possible to watch Bambuser live
broadcasts through squid, and if it should work "out
of the box" or if it needs special configuration?

We can watch finished Bambuser broadcasts, but live
broadcasts won't start.

www.bambuser.com/broadcasts

Their FAQ states:
"
To watch a broadcast:
Mobile broadcast: TCP 80
Webcam broadcast: TCP 1935
"
So the port 1935 might make it impossible, but I'm
wondering if anyone has got it working or know more
about this problem.

Our squid version is 3.1.16.

Thanks!

--
Peter Olsson                    pol_at_leissner.se