Re: [squid-users] Squid 3.1.x and right configuration parameters for tmpfs 8GB

From: Josef Karliak <karliak_at_ajetaci.cz>
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2011 11:10:25 +0100

   Hi,
   I use 64-bit machine, HP DL380 G7. I thought that it should be
better to use tmpfs (part of the memory). After reboot it is clean and
empty, squid creates directories again automaticaly.
   So you recommend use a few of disk capacity and set caching to memory only ?
   Thanks
   J.K.

--
Ma domena pouziva zabezpeceni a kontrolu SPF (www.openspf.org) a
DomainKeys/DKIM (with ADSP) . Pokud mate problemy s dorucenim emailu,