Re: [squid-users] block TOR

From: Carlos Manuel Trepeu Pupo <charlie.mtp_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 16:37:05 -0500

Sorry for reopen an old post, but a few days ago i tried with this
solution, and ..... like magic, all traffic to the Tor net it's
blocked, just typing this:
acl tor dst "/etc/squid3/tor"
http_access deny tor
where /etc/squid3/tor it's the file that I download from the page you
people recommend me !!!

Thanks a lot, this is something that are searching a lot of admin that
I know, you should put somewhere where are easily to find !!! Thanks
again !!

Sorry for my english