Re: [squid-users] Make Squid in interception mode completely

From: Edmonds Namasenda <namasenda_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 08:03:01 +0300

Hai,
Seems your network set-up is what might be ruining your connection
expectations or the "default gateway" needs a rule (possibly using a
firewall) to direct all HTTP traffic to the squid box rather than to
the internet.

Otherwise, think of the set-up below (with the Squid box the same as
the Gateway)

Internet Router >> Eth0 |- Squid box & Default Gateway -| Eth1
>> Switch >> LAN

# Edz.