Re: [squid-users] squid_ldap_group false negatives

From: Eugene M. Zheganin <eugene_at_zhegan.in>
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2011 10:24:23 +0600

Hi.

On 07.12.2011 17:44, Amos Jeffries wrote:
> Minor bug, the bracketed () message is wrong about the state. It is
> actually still waiting for the lookup to complete.
>
> What you should find is that some unknown time later (helper response
> delay, maybe up to 50-100 milliseconds?) you get another mention of
> testing checklist 0x802797a18. That will have a second allow/skip
> action response to this test followed by any continuing steps the ACL
> lookups may have done.

Okay. You were of course right, I did found that ACL finally matched.
So may be this post isn't at all about the subject. I remember thet in
2.6 there was an explicit message about the reason of allowing or
disallowing a request, it sounded like 'The request of Foo/Bar was
<allowed|denied> because it matched the <ACL name>'. It looks like in
3.x there's no such explicit message, is it ? May be there's a similar
message, so can you please point to it, so I can debug further ?

Thanks.

Eugene.