Re: [squid-users] config help on squid-3.1.8 on Tomato router

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 17:42:07 +1300

On 9/12/2011 2:32 p.m., Jason Ianacone wrote:
> I totally agree. Just hoping someone could say what exactly.

Without having provided any info on what those config files contain...

> Problem #2 had to do with the hosts name redirecting the device name to the ipv4 and ipv6 addresses. I have a unique name to the ipv4 and the problem went away.

Then I was sort-of correct. One of the configs is blocking the IPv6
subnets on your LAN.

This could be the Squid config if you have not added in the LAN or
localhost IPv6 details. Or it could be the IPv6 firewall is still at
some default closed settings.

Amos