[squid-users] howto define an custom error page, when icap server returns 403 HTTP Code ?

From: Dieter Bloms <squid_at_bloms.de>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 14:12:34 +0100

Hello,

I've configured squid 3.1.16 to use the icap reqmod and my icap virus
scanner scans the trafic.

When my icap virusscanner founds a virus it returns an empty page with
HTTP 403 statuscode like (from wireshark):

--snip--
ICAP/1.0 403 Forbidden
Server: Avira-WebGate/3.2.0
ISTag: "03020000-08020686-070B1343"
Encapsulated: null-body=0
--snip--

I had an idea to use http_reply_access parameter to define an acl and
use deny_info for the error page, but I've no headerfield.

Does anybody know a solution to define an custom errorpage, when the
icapserver returns a 403 status code ?

Thank you very much.

--
Best regards