Re: [squid-users] Delay_pool problem

From: FredB <fredbmail_at_free.fr>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 14:37:21 +0100 (CET)

> Some such as #21, have somehow used more traffic than was in the
> buffer to begin with and have a negative value available. They will
> not
> be able to read anything until the 64K refill has raised their
> values
> back to positive again.
> (I _think_ this is related to uploads which may be wrongly
> accounted
> against the client traffic, but not delayed. However, there is an
> open
> bug about this negative value which still needs a deep investigation
> figure out the details and fix.)

Now, I'm seeing "254:64000" for my address, and my client navigation is stopped

it's like I reached a limit who stop the connection, I mean it's not more slow I'm just waiting (long time) with no return, so I should press the "stop" button for navigate again
After that there is no problem for several seconds

I'm trying

delay_pools 1
delay_class 1 2

delay_access 1 allow users
delay_access 1 deny all

delay_parameters 1 1625000/1625000 64000/64000

13MB by workers and 512kbits by user